Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully my website has been able to answer any questions you may have, if not then you may find the answers here, if not please feel free to contact me by clicking here
1) Are meals included in your fees?
Yes, standard meals are included in fees, the exception to this would be if we out on a trip, though generally I will pack sandwiches, and will always inform you prior to any such trip.
2) If my child does not attend on a day that they are due to attend, will you still charge me?
Generally yes, except where I have been given 4 weeks notice.
3) If you (childminder) is unable to care for my child due to ill health will you still charge me?
No, as I will be unable to care for your child.
4) Do you charge for our holidays?
Maybe, depending on the circumstances, to be discussed when contracts are signed.
5) Do you charge for your holidays?
Generally no, as I will be unable to care for your child.
1) Do you collect from schools and or nurseries?
Some yes, dependant on currant commitments.
2) Do you provide Nappies?
Generally No, but can do for an extra fee. Parents will also need to provide any products such as nappy cream etc. I will provide nappy sacks and basic hypoallergenic wipes.
3) Can my child bring his Nintendo DS?
I do not encourage children to bring expensive toys with them, as I do not take any responsibility for the expensive toys
1) My Child has special educational needs, will you still take them?
Yes, I have operate an equal opportunities policy.
2) My child has medical needs, will you be able accommodate my child?
I will certainly try, though obviously it would depend on the hours required and the other children in my care as it would not be fair to any of the children if I could not give them the attention they all required.
3) My Child is allergic to pets, will this present a problem?
Yes, unfortunately I would bu unable to take your child as we have household pets.
4) My child is allergic to certain foods, will that be a problem?
Generally no, but obviously it would depend on the allergy, but I will do my best to accommodate your child.